The A-Z new measures for the Covid-19 in MALIA HOLIDAYS
Considering the impact and changes caused by the virus SARS-CoV — 2, we want to ensure you that we are focused as a top priority, our duty to protect the health of our guests and staff, as well as, the public health.Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of all the key measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19 being implemented at our hotel.
Our measures include:
- Management team for medical action plan.
- Co-operation with medical center, close to the hotel.
- Recorded personal files with contact details per guest (for medical only use if it’ll be necessary).
- Social distances of at least 1.5 m must be maintained by customers and employees.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms, corridors, and all common areas.
- Frequent disinfection of contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, chairs and tables, WCs etc.
- Antibacterial hand sanitisers placed in common areas, such as lobbies, restaurant, bars.
- Infrared thermometer available at the front desk to conduct temperature checks.
- All our staff have received thorough training on our enhanced protocols, in addition to training on identifying any flu or virus-like symptoms and following a firm procedure on reporting to a medical official. Staff will also continue to receive training on global standards of sanitation.
ARRIVALS / DEPARTURES
Visitors will have to keep 1.5 m between each other (except families or friends accommodated in the same room). Markings on the floor to delimit safe distances for queuing are installing.Seating in all waiting areas has been re-arranged to allow for safe minimum distances. However, families or couples do not have to keep this distance.Upon arrival, you’re advised to ask about the establishment’s policy in case of health incidents and about the medical facilities in the general area.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in and check-out times have been changed: check-out to 11 a.m. and check-in to 3 p.m. The added time between each check-out and check-in is necessary to ensure that each room is thoroughly disinfected between stays, and that the space is adequately ventilated. Please keep in mind that: all keys disinfected after each stay. Electronic payments upon check-out. Cash will only be accepted under exceptional circumstances.
EAT & DRINK
Most sitting at restaurant and café-bars are outdoors and limited are indoor spaces.Buffet service (food and drinks), from restaurant staff members only.The minimum distance allowed between tables ranges from 70 cm to 150 cm, and no more than four people are allowed at one table, although these restrictions do not apply to families with children.Information signs will remind you of individual hygiene rules and of safety measures applying to all spaces.Markings on the floor to delimit safe distances for queuing are installing.We are continuing to reinforce our internationally recognised methods of identifying and managing food safety related risk, including Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP).
EMERGENCY NUMBERS.The Hotel’s telephone center number is +30 289731206 (from your cell phone) or ‘‘9’’ (from your room’s telephone devise). Hotel’s telephone center is operating 24/7 (when the hotel is open).
GARDENS / COMMON AREAS
The1.5 m safety distance applies for guests in gardens and all common areas.However, families or couples do not have to keep this distance.
Housekeeping will be less frequent during stays, and turndown services have been abolished. Service, towels and sheets changed will be done every second day, only upon customer request.Hotel performs a thorough cleansing and disinfection using a steam cleaner and other such equipment on all room, bathroom and veranda or balcony surfaces.The hotel has been advised to get rid of decorative objects such as throw pillows and reusable items likely to be shared, such as menus magazines and kettle.Disposable covers are placed on TV and air conditioner remote controls.
1.5 m from others in the queue.Restriction on the use of lifts 1 person per time (does not apply for families and couples).
The use of mask is mandatory only for hotel staff.
The main rule to observe is to remain at least 1.5 – 2 m from others in the queue.In some departments, floor markings have been placed to aid with physical distancing.
Sunbeds are placed so that two people sitting under two different umbrellas, or two people staying in two different rooms maintain a distance of at least 2 meters in every direction.Every time a customer leaves, seats, tables and any other item the next customer may use will be disinfected.Recommended at swimming pool, the guests to be showered before entering and after exiting the water.
Hotel’s rooms are for customer-use only.No visitors are permitted.
- Please note that all the measures are subject to change.
- We will be regularly updating this info as necessary, however measures not listed here may be implemented if this is deemed necessary.
The Hotel’s Management